- 8.6 Inches
- ESSENTIAL TOOL SET FOR MIXING CLASSIC COCKTAILS - Create the perfect Mojito, Mint Julep, Old Fashioned or Caipirinha every time
- GROOVED, NON-SCRATCH NYLON HEAD - Quickly and easily mashes citrus fruits, herbs and spices; never scratch or break another glass
- ERGONOMIC, WELL-BALANCED STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE - Weighted and balanced to coax out the perfect amount of juice and essential oils form fruit and herbs
- CLASSIC SWIZZLE MIXING SPOON - Long handle, ideal for mixing, stirring and layering; fork tip easily spears hard to reach jarred garnishes
- DOUBLE-ENDED JIGGER - Perfectly measures 1 or 2 ounces; easy-to-see etched measurement marks won’t wear off
That along with emails from Arctic Chill asking me how I liked my Artic Chill products
My interest in purchasing a muddler came with my interest in making a mojito. After looking at the various vendors and reviews, the choice was clear. Artic Chill...
I am very impressed with the Arctic Chill Muddler as well as with the extra value that Artic Chill includes with all of their products. For instance, packaged with this muddler was a card that had a link to download a free guide "Muddler Recipe Book" that included five (5) cocktail recipes, including a mojito and a Caipirinha. That along with emails from Artic Chill asking me how I liked my Artic Chill products...I also have their cocktail shaker and wine aerator...is a testimonial as to their devotion to their customers after the sale. But now on to my review and why 5 stars.
I had my first mojito at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. I was spoiled! That drink was absolutely divine...ok...I'm sure the occasion and ambience were contributing factors...but...still...I was never able to get one that came even close on several attempts at various dining establishments here in Southern California. That left me sorely disappointed each and every time. That is until I made my own. I used the recipe from Artic Chill. I substituted "Sprite"...it was what I had on hand...for Club Soda, used a pint glass to muddle the sugar, mint, sprite and lime wedges, transferred the ingredients along with my rum and ice to my shaker and shook away! My drink was ice cold, the ingredients were thoroughly blended and I was in heaven!...I am even growing my own mint now...The Artic Chill muddler made short work of muddling all of the ingredients. It was thorough, it was effortless, and clean up was as easy as rinsing under hot water and wiping dry.
Great Bar Tools!
I was looking for a quality stainless steel muddler and found a great product in this Artic Chill set! And the bonus of the cocktail spoon made it an even better value! I didn't think the spoon would get much use, but I use it all the time and I am so happy I ordered a set and not just a muddler. One thing I really love about this is the weight and the length of the muddler. It allows the user to easily muddle without banging knuckles on a glass rim of even tall glasses. The flat shape of the bottom allows the user to get all the ingredients well incorporated in the glass or mixer. Love this! Great value and beautiful tool!