- DELICIOUS DRINKS - Each silicone ice tray allows you to create eight (8) ice cubes -- a total of sixteen (16) ice cubes. These 2" slow melting ice cubes keep your drinks cold and fresh without diluting them as quickly as normal ice cubes.
- EASY TO USE ICE MOLDS: Create the perfect big ice cubes for whiskey and more. Fill up the eight (8) ice cube molds and easily remove them from the flexible silicone ice cube tray. The ice cubes will never crack or break.
- GET THE PARTY STARTED - The perfect extra large 2" whiskey ice cubes. They can be served with other beverages too -- vodka, ice tea, coffee, and more. Use the Arctic Chill jumbo ice cube trays to enhance your drinks and elevate the party!
- SAFE & RELIABLE - These silicone ice cube trays are BPA-free and FDA-approved. The silicone ice cube molds are microwave and disherwasher safe -- making cleaning easy.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with your large ice cube tray, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
Great alternative to traditional trays
I love these! I hate not having an ice maker so I would have to constantly fill those cheap plastic tray that would always crack and never seem to be full. These guys take up just about as much room as the traditional trays but give you a bigger cube so you don't need to fill them as often and they are really easy to pop out as opposed to the single cube one's I've used in the past. Also since they are silicone they do not crack and leak like the typical one or get stuck in the tray. All you do to remove them is flip it over and push on the back of the cube and it pops right out. The one I received did look powdery out of the box. I concerned me at first but it washed right out with some soap.
- Tyler S.
Phenomenal Ice Trays!!
These ice-cube trays are made of a soft, silicone material. Because of the amount of water they hold, they do take a long time to freeze (when stacked, the lower tray takes a full day to freeze thoroughly) But also because of the size, just the 2 trays will fill a medium sized ice bin. Because the cubes are larger, they do seem to stay frozen longer. I drink iced tea & hate when it gets watery. I put 2 of these cubes in my glass, and my tea stays cold and is way less watery after a couple hours than when I use the cubes from my fridge ice maker. As with some other reviewers, it took me a few weeks to get the trick of getting the cubes out easily - it does take some finagling. I found if I rinse the bottom of the tray very quickly under warm water (only like 2 or 3 seconds so the ice doesn't melt) then they pop out very easily. I love these trays and would highly recommend them!