- DELICIOUS DRINKS - Each silicone ice tray allows you to create twenty (20) ice cubes -- a total of forty (40) ice cubes. These 1" slow melting ice cubes keep your drinks cold and fresh without diluting them as quickly as normal ice cubes.
- EASY TO USE ICE MOLDS: Create the perfect big ice cubes for whiskey and more. Fill up the twenty (20) ice cube molds and easily remove them from the flexible silicone ice cube tray. The ice cubes will never crack or break.
- GET THE PARTY STARTED - The perfect extra large 1" whiskey ice cubes. They can be served with other beverages too -- vodka, ice tea, coffee, and more. Use the Arctic Chill jumbo ice cube trays to enhance your drinks and elevate the party!
- SAFE & RELIABLE - These silicone ice cube trays are BPA-free and FDA-approved. The silicone ice cube molds are microwave and disherwasher safe -- making cleaning easy.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with your large ice cube tray, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
Great alternative to traditional trays
I love these! I hate not having an ice maker so I would have to constantly fill those cheap plastic tray that would always crack and never seem to be full. These guys take up just about as much room as the traditional trays but give you a bigger cube so you don't need to fill them as often and they are really easy to pop out as opposed to the single cube one's I've used in the past. Also since they are silicone they do not crack and leak like the typical one or get stuck in the tray. All you do to remove them is flip it over and push on the back of the cube and it pops right out. The one I received did look powdery out of the box. I concerned me at first but it washed right out with some soap.
- Tyler S.
Excellent ice cube maker
Bought a set of these to replace older standard ice cube trays and couldn't be happier.
They're a little more trickier to fill up due to having to hold you hand and fingers out but they filled well. Took a little longer to freeze, but the cubes are bigger than a standard tray, which means they last longer.
Pressing them out of each separator is a lot easier on these silicone ones than a traditional style twist-and-bounce.
It also seems to make clearer ice than the plastic types.
- Tip Top Fox