- PROFESSIONAL: Soft and absorbant, this bbq brush is designed to spread an even glaze, sauce, marinade, or butter across your barbecued meats. This BBQ mop is a must have for you collection of grill accessories.
- LOAD UP THE SAUCE: This baster brush quickly soaks up thinner sauces that standard basting brushes wont. Works great for Carolina and Texas-Style BBQ or vinegar-based sauces.
- VERSATILE: Perfect for basting and glazing a variety of meats and poultry AND as a pastry brush for buttered baked goods!
- SAFE: High quality 18 inch wooden handle keeps your hands away from the grill during use while maintaining precise control.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Tired of cleaning your grill brush? Pop this mop head in the washing machine for a hands free and easy clean! Includes 2 mop heads.
Good bbq mop. Holds a lot of sauce. I clean mine by hand as it usually has a lot of sauce on it. To dry I go outside and sling it hard with the handle on - don’t let go - until it’s damp. Then remove the mop head and twirl it while placing it on a towel or paper towel to finish drying. Practice this you’ll get the hang of it. Just make sure there is not a wad of threads together they will dry faster. This product does what it says and is well made. Recommend.
Mop it Up
This a very good mopping brush for grilling and smoking. It holds enough of your favorite mop sauce so you don't have to keep going back to the bucket. I like having the two heads because I don't like to cross contaminate chicken with other meats I am smoking and the sauce is different. I participate in competitions and it is quick and easy to use. The large handle helps reach the back of the smoker and no worries about the heat burning your hand. I recommend this product to all wanting to keep their meat most and flavorful.